Sunday, July 8, 2012

Two members from JKT48 resigns from group


L: Siti Gayatri, R: Intan Pratama Ilham
It’s been reported that JKT48 members Siti Gayatri and Intan Ratama Ilham have resigned from the group.
According to the announcement, both girls requested to resign from the group in order to focus on their studies. After much deliberation from both parties, the management accepted the girls’ decisions.
Below are the messages from the two members:
-
I, Siti Gayatri, have decided to resign from JKT48 at this time.
From now on, I want to devote myself to my studies.
It was a short period, but I’m very grateful for this valuable experience.
From now on,  I want to support JKT48 as a fan.
Thank you very much.
Siti Gayatri
-
I, Intan Pratama Ilham, have decided to resign from JKT48 as of today.
From now on, I will devote myself to my studies.
I also want to take another look at myself and find my next step.
I apologize for this sudden announcement.
I will do my best so that everyone will support me when we meet again.
It was a short while, but thank you very much.
Intan Pratama Ilham

No comments:

Post a Comment